Microsoft Azure SQL Database is a managed cloud database provided as part of Microsoft Azure. A cloud database is a database that runs on a cloud computing platform, and access to it is provided as a service. Managed database services take care of scalability, backup, and high availability of the database.
In this article, will explain about creating the Azure SQL Database in the Azure Portal.
- An active Azure Subscription and If you do not have one, follow the steps provided in the below article and create the Azure 30 days Trial version.
- Follow the steps provided in the below article and create Azure SQL Database Server in Azure.
Create Azure SQL Database Server in the Microsoft Azure Portal
Follow the below steps for creating Azure SQL Database.
Step 1: Click here to navigate to Microsoft Azure Portal and login using your credentials.
Step 2: Search for SQL databases in the search bar…
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE2023.03.29How to Deploy Enterprise Applications in the new Dataverse Environment?
- Dyn365CE2023.03.24What is Preview, Experimental and Retired features in Canvas Apps?
- Dyn365CE2023.03.23How to Enable the New Power Fx Formula Bar in Power Apps Studio?
- Dyn365CE2023.03.17Microsoft Power Platform URLs and IP address ranges