Since the release Business central Online at April 2, 2018, extension has gained its popularity. Here, I’ll be adding cue tiles to the existing Cue page called ‘Project Manager Activities’ using Extension i.e VS code.
- Create a Table Extension and add the fields you want to add in the cue page.
- Here the fields are of FieldClass Flowfields which…
Continue Reading chrisdsilvablog’s Article on their blog
How to add Cue tiles to existing Cue Page in Business Central using VS Code – Chris D’silva’s Blog – Dynamics NAV and Business Central
Blog Syndicated with chrisdsilvablog’s Permission
More About This Author
- #Dyn365BC2020.11.16How to make Drop Shipment with Item tracking and Requisition worksheet in Business Central ?
- #Dyn365BC2020.11.10Business Central: How will Item tracking affect Inbound, Outbound and Internal transactions?
- #Dyn365BC2020.10.26Business Central: Why do we need Item tracking and how do I set it up?
- #Dyn365BC2020.10.09Functional Tip: How does Business Central assign priority to Responsibility Centres?