In an organization, many people work on the same data, and at times it becomes quite necessary to have a conversation with the people who are working on it in order to establish clarity of the work done on that data. To initiate the conversation, we must know who is working on that data.
To overcome this, Microsoft has introduced a new feature “Show other people when they’re using the same form” in its 2023 release wave 1.
To enable the feature, please follow the below steps:
- As an Admin user, navigate to https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/ and log in with the CRM credentials.
- Select the environment and click on Settings.
- Expand the Product and click on Collaboration.
- Under Model-driven Apps, turn on the “Show other people when they’re using the same form” and click on the save button.
Once this feature is enabled, to see the changes, navigate to the sales hub app and open an account entity record with an admin user. Here, my admin user is Revonne…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE23 February 2024How to configure a trigger to handle both GET and POST requests effectively using Power Automate
- Dyn365CE22 February 2024Exploring Detail Map Control enhancements to travel smartly on the Field with Dynamics 365 Maps Integration!
- Dyn365CE21 February 2024Master Microsoft Power Platform Development: A Developer’s Cheat Sheet in 2024
- Dyn365CE20 February 2024How to Know Browser and OS Details in Power Apps using Host Object