Power Automate has released many new things one of which is Process Advisor which instantly collects precise stages for each process in your company, allowing you to better identify where workflows could be optimized. Some more benefits of Process Advisors are as follows,
- Determine which tasks take the most time
- Find out which activities are the most popular
- Understand where the bottlenecks are
So recently, Power Automate introduced Automation Recommendation in Process Advisors.
The automation recommendation feature in process advisor assists you in identifying automation opportunities. It also walks you through the process of automating your processes with Microsoft Power Automate.
In short, it recommends connectors and action for the step in your Power Automate Flow based on the recordings that you add in it.
Pre-requisites – Power Automate Desktop
How does it work?
To make it work, you need to create a Process Advisor and add some recordings in it,…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE2021.11.29Enhancement in Email Template
- Dyn365CE2021.11.25Enhance security in Dynamics 365 CRM using AAD Security Groups
- Dyn365CE2021.11.23Explore the new Deal Manager to increase your Sales in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Dyn365CE2021.11.182021 Release Wave 2 Updates to Business Units, Security Roles and Users in Dynamics 365 CRM and Dataverse