In this blog, we will see how to enable Administration Mode from Power Platform Admin Center. Enabling the Administration Mode comes in handy while performing operational changes to the environment like copying a sandbox instance to the production. Previously, this setting was available from the Office 365 portal for sandbox instances. For more details, you can refer to this blog.
Administration Mode can be enabled for Sandbox, Production, and Trial (Subscription-based) instances. So once enabled, only the users with the security role of System Administrator and System Customizer can access the environment. Enabling the Administration Mode ensures that neither non-administrators nor administrators affect each other’s work.
Let’s see how to configure ‘Administration Mode’:
- Navigate to Power Platform Admin Center Login with Environment Admin or System Administrator -> Navigate to Environment from the left-side menu.
ol style=”text-align: justify” start=”2″>
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE2022.06.30An enhanced experience for creating Email templates
- Dyn365CE2022.06.23Easily transform your visual design into Canvas App in Power Apps
- Dyn365CE2022.06.22Exploring sharing capabilities in Dynamics 365 CRM sales forecasting
- Dyn365CE2022.06.20Create Rich Text format Single Line Text and Multiple Line Text fields in the PowerApps