In the recent release, we have a new function called “Image” in the Create app feature of Power Apps using which it’s now possible to create a Canvas app by just uploading an image of an app or form. Also, it will help app-makers to easily turn their designs or sketches into working apps in a few steps.
Now let’s see how it works!
First – Where will I get this option?
- Go to https://make.powerapps.com/
- Click on “+ Create” and you will see the “Image (preview)” option as shown below:
How does it work?
By clicking on “Image (preview)”, you will get the below pop-up window where you can see a few guidelines (on the right side) that you must know before using this feature:
Once you go through the guidelines, click on Next after which you will get an option to upload an image or screenshot of an existing form:
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE2022.06.30An enhanced experience for creating Email templates
- Dyn365CE2022.06.23Easily transform your visual design into Canvas App in Power Apps
- Dyn365CE2022.06.22Exploring sharing capabilities in Dynamics 365 CRM sales forecasting
- Dyn365CE2022.06.20Create Rich Text format Single Line Text and Multiple Line Text fields in the PowerApps