Recently in one of our project, we had come acorss a requirement where we needed to create a PCF control for multi select optionset field with which user can visualize the values in a list form.
In the new updates of PowerApps Component Framework, with the help of MultiSelectOptionSet type property, now we can develop the PCF control for multi select optionset field. We have given an example, where we create a PCF control for multi select optionset field and added the same on custom multi select optionset field.
Given below are the steps to achieve the same:
1. First we need to add MultiSelectOptionSet property in ControlManifest.Input.xml file. The code is as follows:
<property name=”sampleProperty” display-name-key=”Property_Display_Key” description-key=”Property_Desc_Key” of-type=”MultiSelectOptionSet” usage=”bound” required=”true” />
2. Now define the IInput and IOutputs for multi select optionset in ManifestTypes.d.ts…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE2022.11.28How to configure Power Apps assets within Power Apps
- Dyn365CE2022.11.21Segmentation in Real-Time Marketing within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Dyn365CE2022.11.17Set Timezone format field based on Account Location in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Dyn365CE2022.11.15Smart Email Validation for Effective Lead Management within Microsoft Dynamics 365