In the new Microsoft 2022 release wave 1, many new features have been introduced. In this blog, we will learn about the functionality of Join team meetings from appointment in model-driven app feature. With this feature, users will be able to add and join Microsoft Teams meeting to the appointment in Dynamics 365 CRM itself.
Users can enable the feature from the environment by navigating to the Power Platform Admin Center i.e. https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/ as shown below:
How does it work?
- On the activity entity select an activity type appointment from the ribbon bar to create a team meeting.
- Once the appointment form is opened, user can see the Teams Meeting field present on the form. To add and join the team meeting link from the appointment the below highlighted field should be set to Yes.
- To access this feature make sure that Microsoft Team’s is included in user’s current subscription plan. If it is not…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE2022.08.18Usability enhancements to grids in Model-Driven Apps
- Dyn365CE2022.08.16Modify and delete multi-table lookups within Dynamics 365 CRM
- Dyn365CE2022.08.12Performance Insights (Preview) in Model-Driven Apps
- Dyn365CE2022.08.10Multi-Select Option field in Dynamics 365 V9.2 using Power Automate