Recently when I was exploring the searching feature of Dynamics 365 sales, I came across “Dataverse Search” feature introduced in 2021 release wave 2.
Previously “Relevance search” feature was introduced which is now replaced with “Dataverse Search” along with some additional features. You can refer our previous blog which explains about “Relevance search” and its capability of global intelligent search.
By enabling “Dataverse Search”, all model-driven Power Apps will now have the global search experience with the search bar available on the header of environment.
Configuring “Dataverse Search”
To enable “Dataverse Search” simply follow the steps given below:
- Navigate to Power Platform Admin Center, select the appropriate environment.
Click on the “Settings”à In “Product” area click open “Features” section.
Under the “Search” section, there is an option to turn on the “Dataverse Search”.
4. Click on Save button…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE2022.01.20Collaboration between makers now available in Preview for Model Driven Power Apps in Dynamics 365 CRM / Dataverse
- Dyn365CE2022.01.18Configuring Timeline (Show/Hide) activity display information in Dynamics 365 CE
- Dyn365CE2022.01.11Avoid buffer size error for List Rows using Power Automate Flows
- Dyn365CE2021.12.30How to WIN/LOSE Dynamics 365 CRM Opportunity through Power Automate FLOW