Intellipaat Blockchain course:https://goo.gl/2UvHRe
Watch latest Blockchain video:https://goo.gl/151ZDf
This tutorial on Blockchain is an introduction to the Concept of Blockchain, various problem with the current system, what is Blockchain for, various components of a Blockchain, what is ledger, what is an asset, business network, consensus, provenance, immutability and finality in Blockchain.
If you’ve enjoyed this video, Like us and Subscribe to our channel for more similar informative videos and free tutorials.
Got any questions about Blockchain? Ask us in the comment section below.
Are you looking for something more? Enroll in our Blockchain training course and become a certified Blockchain Expert (https://goo.gl/o16vij). It is a 30 hrs instructor led training provided by Intellipaat which is completely aligned with industry standards and certification bodies
1. 24×7 Life time Access & Support
2. Flexible Class Schedule
3. Job Assistance
4. Mentors with +14 yrs industry experience
5. Industry Oriented Courseware
6. Life time free Course Upgrade
Why take this course?
Blockchain has been ushered in as one of the revolutionary technologies that can herald the advent of the fourth industrial revolution. It is a decentralized, peer-to-peer network which is the underlying infrastructure for bitcoin which is now finding increased applications across industrial sectors the prominent among them being banking and financial services. Taking the Intellipaat self-paced or instructor-led blockchain training course can help individuals to make the best use of utmost scarcity of skilled & certified blockchain professionals and command big salaries. You can also be a part of the blockchain hyperledger community.
What you will learn in this course?
This course will be covering following topics:
1.Guide to the blockchain technology & Bitcoin cryptocurrency
2.The concept and relevance of blockchain
3.The topic of blockchain network
4.Introduction to bitcoin mining
5.How transactions are performed using blockchain
6.Introduction to smart contracts
7.The languages used in blockchain contracts
8.Deploying transactions on the blockchain node
9.Work on real world blockchain project
For more information:
Please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: +91-7847955955
More About This Author
- YouTube2020.10.30Azure DevOps Tutorial | Learn Azure DevOps | Azure DevOps Training | Intellipaat – YouTube
- YouTube2020.10.30Azure SQL Database Deploy | Relational Database in Azure | Intellipaat – YouTube
- YouTube2020.10.30Python Sequences Tutorial | Sequence Operation in Python | Python Tutorial | Intellipaat – YouTube
- YouTube2020.10.30Cryptography Tutorial For Beginners | Learn Cryptography | Cybersecurity Training | Intellipaat – YouTube