#107. What would you do if you ran a Microsoft partner business and your customer wanted to stack your scrum their with their developers?
This is the story of Selina who runs Gotham Heroes. Her customer, Bruce at Gotham Orphanages, wants Selina to include a couple of the orphanage’s developers onto the team. But the developers don’t have any experience with Dynamics 365 or Power Platform. And Selina’s team are already a little behind schedule.
Would you refuse and keep control of the team so that you can keep the project on schedule? Or would you adopt your customer’s developers and run a blended team to keep your customer happy?
Find out what I would do and what’s holding us back from the option I recommend.
• 📺 Should Microsoft partners include customer developers in their teams? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkLnFEwPERw) | Customery Academy on YouTubeSupport the show (https://buymeacoffee.com/amazingapps)
MY ONLINE COURSES
🚀 Agile Foundations for Microsoft Business Apps (https://customery.com/foundations)
🏉 Scrum for Microsoft Business Apps (https://customery.com/scrum)
📐 Estimating Business Apps (https://customery.com/estimating)
Keep experimenting 🧪
More About This Author
- YouTube26 February 2024The Power of Learning Through Experiments in Power Apps Development – YouTube
- Podcasts26 February 2024The Power of Learning Through Experiments in Power Apps Development
- YouTube21 January 2024When to Use Scrum for Microsoft Business Apps – YouTube
- YouTube21 January 2024Amazing Apps Show Trailer – YouTube