And then there were seven!
If you’ve updated to the CRM2013 Spring ’14 Wave (Service Pack 1) I think you’ll agree that it contains some pretty awesome features. You can read a good…
If you’ve updated to the CRM2013 Spring ’14 Wave (Service Pack 1) I think you’ll agree that it contains some pretty awesome features. You can read a good…
If you are doing Sparkle XRM development then you’ll find these code snippets I’ve created for VS2012 very useful. You can grab them from the master repository: https://github.com/scottdurow/SparkleXrm/tree/master/SnippetsTo…
When creating a new custom activity entity you are presented with a great many checkboxes to choose from. One of these checkboxes is ‘Display in Activities Menus’ that…
This post is the second post in the series ‘Fiddler – the tool that gives you superpowers!’ Part 1: X-Ray vision Part 2: Invisibility Part 3: Faster than…
This post is the third post in the series ‘Fiddler – the tool that gives you superpowers!’ Part 1: X-Ray vision Part 2: Invisibility Part 3: Faster than…
We use cookies to improve your experience on this site. By continuing to browse, you agree to our use of cookies.

