Skip to content

Scott Durow

278 Posts
44,689 Views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Separate Content from Code

Back in the On-Prem CRM 3/4 days I would regularly customise the Dynamics CRM help files to add new topics and amend existing ones to match a company’s…

📅 28 November 2014 👁 177 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

SharePoint Integration Reloaded – Part 2

Part 1 of in this series described how SharePoint Server to Server SharePoint integration (new to CRM2013 SP1) works from the client interface perspective. In this post I’d…

📅 9 August 2014 👁 222 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Early Binding vs Late Binding Performance (Revisited)

After having an interesting debate on the CRM Community forums about the performance of Early verses Late Bound entities my friend Guido Preite pointed me at a good…

📅 9 August 2014 👁 131 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

SharePoint Integration Reloaded – Part 1

Back in the day when CRM2011 was first in beta I blogged about the exciting SharePoint integration and how it works. This post is about the exciting new…

📅 4 August 2014 👁 211 views
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement

Polymorphic Workflow Activity Input Arguments

I often find myself creating ‘utility’ custom workflow activities that can be used on many different types of entity. One of the challenges with writing this kind of…

📅 2 August 2014 👁 206 views