SQL Server 2016 Extended Security Updates
SQL Server 2016 support ended in July 2026 - are you prepared?
SQL Server 2016 support ended in July 2026 - are you prepared?
Hit a “quota exceeded” error in Azure? You’re not alone. In this video, I’ll show you how Azure quotas really work, how to stay ahead with alerts, and how quota groups can…
Learn the difference between terraform plan and terraform apply in this beginner-friendly tutorial. See how each command works, how they fit into the Terraform workflow, and tips to avoid common mistakes. Perfect…
Cloud costs are often an afterthought — until the bill arrives. In this video, I walk through how to use Infracost with Terraform to estimate Azure infrastructure costs before you deploy anything.…
Ever wondered what the .terraform.lock.hcl file does and whether you should commit it to Git? In this video, I explain what the Terraform lock file is, why it exists, how it affects…
Terraform data sources let you query existing infrastructure without managing it. In this video, I explain what data sources are, how they differ from variables and resources, and how to use them…
In this video, I explain how Terraform tfvars files help you manage variables cleanly across dev, test, and production environments. You’ll learn how to avoid hard-coding values, reuse the same Terraform configuration,…
In this video, I’m reflecting on 2025 — a year focused on consistency, community, and showing up. From writing 52 blog posts to running the Glasgow Azure User Group and speaking at…
Learn how Copilot in Azure helps you manage cloud resources more efficiently, with built-in AI support and strong security controls. 0:00 Introduction 0:23 What is Copilot in Azure 1:02 What can Copilot…
Just deployed your cloud infrastructure with Terraform? Outputs give you the data you need—fast. Learn how to use them to streamline automation, pipelines, and daily workflows. #IaC #DevOps #CloudAutomation #TerraformTips #Terraform --------------------------------------------------------------------------…
We use cookies to improve your experience on this site. By continuing to browse, you agree to our use of cookies.

