Skip to content

Carl Cookson

72 Posts
13,875 Views
Power Apps

Accelerators: Nonprofit – part 1 – Fundraising

Microsoft Dynamics is a great set of tools, which cover a lot of the requirements for most situations. These Sales and Service tools tend to focus on a…

📅 9 July 2020 👁 103 views
Power Apps

ERD Visio Builder – XrmToolBox addon

As with my Org Settings tool, creating Visio diagrams to represent and document your entities and relationships in Dynamics has long been on my list to find a…

📅 6 July 2020 👁 82 views
Power Apps

Adding to Calendars using Power Automate

D365 Customer Service and Field Service both use Calendars associated with resources to schedule working time. This is accessible via the resource calendar and typically relies on the…

📅 24 June 2020 👁 370 views
Power Apps

D365 Org DB Settings – XrmToolBox addon

Regular readers (Hi Mum) will remember I have done several articles on Org DB Settings. I have got 2 pages in the top bar dedicated to a description…

📅 18 June 2020 👁 473 views
Power Apps

Approvals – Showing History in SharePoint

Last week, I took part in the Microsoft 365 Virtual Marathon. This was a branch out for me, as it wasn’t specifically Dynamics 365 or Power Platform related,…

📅 7 June 2020 👁 224 views
Power Apps

Customer Service Insights

Following on my series of posts about Sales Insights, I thought I would learn more about Customer Service Insights. Sales Insights, in my view, is all around making…

📅 4 June 2020 👁 427 views
Power Apps

Using Power Automate to generate Data

Previously, I have used Mockaroo and Flow to generate data, but the data I required for demoing the Customer Services Insights functionality has to be linked from existing…

📅 2 June 2020 👁 186 views
Power Apps

Sales Insights: Sales accelerator

This is the final of a 6 part series on Sales Insights, where I attempt to walk through of the Sales AI functionality that is part of the…

📅 28 May 2020 👁 184 views
Power Apps

Sales Insights: Predictive Models

This is the fifth in the series on Sales Insights, were I attempt to walkthrough the Sales AI functionality that is part of the suite. The other articles…

📅 27 May 2020 👁 227 views
Power Apps

Launch (Self) – Check App permissions in Power Apps

On the Twitterverse yesterday, it was announced that you now have the ability to Launch an application to replace itself. https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/formulas-launch-to-self-and-self-operator/ @Sancho Harker, @EY Kalman, @Clarissa Gillin and…

📅 22 May 2020 👁 76 views