Skip to content

Carl Cookson

72 Posts
13,875 Views
Power Apps

PL-200 – Power Platform Functional Consultant

I have finally got round to taking this exam, I have only just (well it feels like) passed MB-200 and so when this exam was announced, I was…

📅 12 February 2021 👁 192 views
Power Apps

Logic Apps to Visio – XrmToolBox Tool

So, we all know Power Automate Cloud Flows are basically Logic Apps right? Which means I should be able to document them and convert to Visios in the…

📅 6 February 2021 👁 164 views
Power Apps

Role Documenter – XrmToolBox Tool

As you can see from the various tools I have produced this year, documentation is the bane of my life. I love developing, coding and producing solutions, but…

📅 22 December 2020 👁 163 views
Power Apps

Fundraising and Engagement for D365 Sales

There is a new app on the block. At the end of October, Microsoft announced their latest pitch to drive adoption of Dynamics in the Non-Profit sector. They…

📅 30 November 2020 👁 123 views
Power Apps

MB-220 – Dynamics 365 Marketing

Microsoft has 4 main functional exams, each focused on a separate application. Sales, Service and Field Service are all parts of the suite that I have worked in…

📅 10 November 2020 👁 73 views
Power Apps

Flow to Visio – XrmToolBox Addon

Sorry, the blog has been quiet, there is only so much time to spend on out of work activities, and this tool has been my time sink in…

📅 14 October 2020 👁 109 views
Power Apps

Accelerators: Nonprofit – Part 3 – Awards

This is the third post in the series looking at one of Microsoft’s Solution Accelerators, namely the Nonprofit version. This article will be discussing the Awards app. This…

📅 13 September 2020 👁 209 views
Power Apps

Mockaroo Data Munger – XrmToolBox Addon

Another tool I am please to announce – Mockaroo Data Munger! This tool is an interface between Mockaroo and your CDS environment. Mockaroo is an excellent random data…

📅 27 August 2020 👁 481 views
Power Apps

PL-100 – Microsoft Power Platform App Maker

One of the newest exams on the block is PL-100 Power Platform App Maker. This exam is targeted at individuals who are currently making apps for their company…

📅 17 August 2020 👁 128 views