A New Home! – Cognettacloud.Net
I’m excited to announce that have joined Campus Management located in Boca Raton Florida as the Director of Dynamics 365 Business Applications. Campus Management is the Global leader…
I’m excited to announce that have joined Campus Management located in Boca Raton Florida as the Director of Dynamics 365 Business Applications. Campus Management is the Global leader…
Today was my last day working DXC Technology. As many of you know, I spent almost a decade working for Tribridge before DXC.Technology acquisition about 10 months ago.…
So if you’re like me, you are starting to use Microsoft’s Power BI even more. It’s a great tool, and really helps with Data Visualizations especially if you…
It’s that time of year again, where you bit off your fingernails waiting to see if you still have what it takes! I’m honored to have received my…
Here’s the complete list of June updates: Reporting•High contrast support for reports•Donut radius control•Pie and donut detail labels position control•Format data labels separately for each measure in a…
A great customer of ours was working on their Dynamics 365 InsideView Solution with their sales team. During that meeting it was discovered the InsideView only creates an…
I recently attended a great Power BI session on Data Visualization by Miranda Li, The Data Visualization Lead by Microsoft. I was expecting to see some cool tools…
A big miss for while as been the ability to filter reports uploaded to the App.PowerBi service you used to distribute reports. During a support call with one…
PowerBI has a limitation of exporting no more than 50,000 when trying to export via the Power BI Desktop. Here’s the error message: …
Welcome back and Happy New Years Everyone. One of the items I love about using Dynamics 365 Online is the ability to use the Sandbox feature. In the…
We use cookies to improve your experience on this site. By continuing to browse, you agree to our use of cookies.

