Microsoft has provided various integrations of Copilot AI Capabilities with Dynamics 365 CRM which helps users to streamline and automate their business processes.
In this blog, we will walk through one of these capabilities i.e. Enable Copilot in Email Rich Text Editor (Preview). This feature allows email content refinement based on the below-listed aspects.
- Length of Email Content
- Tone of the Email Content
The content length and tone of the email can be adjusted to suit our needs, ranging from short to long and friendly to formal.
To have the “Adjust with Copilot” option available in Dynamics 365 CRM, we must first enable the feature for a model-driven app as per the steps listed below.
Step 1: Navigate to App Designer for the required Model Driven app, here have considered Customer Service Hub. Click on Settings which will open a dialog for enabling/disabling the features in the App.
Please refer to the screenshot below.
Step 2: Navigate to the Upcoming section and turn the…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE2 December 2023Season 2: Dynamics 365 CRM Apps Webinar Marathon – Boost Productivity this Holiday Season!
- Dyn365CE1 December 2023Manage Dynamics CRM records along with their associated activities on the same page using Focused view – Part 2
- Dyn365CE30 November 2023From Data to Action: Making Informed Decisions that Drive Results
- Dyn365CE29 November 2023Copilot and Power Platform: Highlights from Microsoft Ignite 2023 and What They Mean for You!