Let us continue with our previous post in which we created a solution to pull data from SQL On-Premise and create lead records in Dynamics 365.
Let us create a new table which will be our source here.
Table Name – Transaction
2 columns – ID and Brand.
Transaction and Brand have n -1 relationship i.e. Transaction record have a Brand lookup field in it.
The brand value will be used for two things here.
- We’d set the Brand lookup field based on its text.
- The brand record has another…
Continue Reading Nishant Rana’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Nishant Rana’s Permission
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE2023.02.02Moving Marketing Email, Journey, Events, etc. between environments – Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Dyn365CE2023.02.01How to – Generate Long-Lived Page Access Token – Facebook
- Dyn365CE2023.01.31How to – Hide Approve / Reject Button in Approval Email in Power Automate Approval Workflow
- Dyn365CE2023.01.30Format property missing in Date Picker in custom page – Dataverse / PowerApps