127. Do you really have to estimate the effort of building the Dynamics 365 or Power Platform apps you’ve been asked to build? If you work for a Microsoft partner, you probably do — unless you work for a customer who doesn’t care how much it costs or how long it takes.
Find out how I approach estimation:
• How much and how long?
• Why estimates are notoriously inaccurate
• Estimating time doesn’t work
• Estimating t-shirts doesn’t either
• Estimates, forecasts and commitments
This episode is the first of three episodes taken from my new course: Estimating Business Applications (https://customery.academy/courses/estimating) . You can join for free today and get access to the first three sections containing 17 video lessons and 3 quizzes to test your understanding.
Support the show (https://buymeacoffee.com/amazingapps)
MY ONLINE COURSES
🚀 Agile Foundations for Microsoft Business Apps (https://customery.com/foundations)
🏉 Scrum for Microsoft Business Apps (https://customery.com/scrum)
📐 Estimating Business Apps (https://customery.com/estimating)
Keep experimenting 🧪
More About This Author
- YouTube26 February 2024The Power of Learning Through Experiments in Power Apps Development – YouTube
- Podcasts26 February 2024The Power of Learning Through Experiments in Power Apps Development
- YouTube21 January 2024When to Use Scrum for Microsoft Business Apps – YouTube
- YouTube21 January 2024Amazing Apps Show Trailer – YouTube