1. Creating Great HTML for email marketing takes more than just knowing the code
- It’s important to never create HTML as complex as you would for a webpage when designing your email content. This is due to the various email clients on the web that display HTML emails differently and do not handle complexity very well. Keep it simple; it’s always better!
- Make sure you test your HTML…
Continue Reading Laura Brewer’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Laura Brewer’s Permission
More About This Author
- #Dyn365CE2019.06.18What are the benefits of a Solution Deployment Plan with Dynamics 365?
- #Dyn365CE2019.06.05What are the 5 Best Practices for ClickDimensions to Streamline your Marketing Automation?
- #Dyn365CE2019.05.29The Ultimate Guide for Configuring Dynamics 365 Portals for a Public Facing Membership Application
- #Dyn365CE2019.05.15Using Resco Mobile Connectivity in D365 Field Service