In this week’s episode I talk about the Azure news that has caught my eye this week. I also touch on the awesome live stream I did with some friends and colleagues on blogging and why we all do it and the platforms that we all choose to host our blogs.
I’ve recently been working through my reading pile and am reading Call me Red by Hannah Jackson and it’s been interesting hearing her thoughts on social media and bullying/trolls and dealing with that. As well as women in farming and it got me to thinking about the parallels between that and women in tech.
I hope you enjoy this episode!
0:24 Welcome to this week’s video
0:54 ExpressRoute monitoring in Azure Monitor network insights
1:40 Azure Private Link for Azure Cache for Redis in general availability
3:02 Public preview: Azure Static Web Apps now supports deployment with Azure DevOps
4:27 Backup for Azure Managed Disk is now generally available
5:01 Short week
5:20 Blogging livestream
7:23 Call me Red
8:15 Social media bullying and trolling
9:22 Women in Farming and Women in Tech
14:08 Wrap Up
Connect with me here:
– Subscribe: https://youtube.com/c/techielass
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/_techielass
– GitHub: https://github.com/weeyin83
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/techielass
– Website: https://www.techielass.com
Boya BY-M1 lavalier microphone: https://amzn.to/2KTrjtj
Rode NT USB Microphone: https://amzn.to/3bZWmPW
Logitech C920 Webcam: https://amzn.to/39UqgE6
Samsung S20: https://amzn.to/2W5QI8A
Jabra Evolve 2 85: https://amzn.to/3fDip1j
Jabra Elite 75t: https://amzn.to/2X8Y90u
Some of the links above are affiliate links, and I earn a small commission if you use them, thank you for supporting me.
More About This Author
- YouTube2021.04.09Weekly Update #86 – Happy Unicorn Day! – YouTube
- YouTube2021.04.07A Day in the Life of a Cloud Advocate – YouTube
- YouTube2021.04.02Weekly Update #85 – Parallels between women in tech and women in farming – YouTube
- YouTube2021.04.01How to get started blogging and choosing your platform – Panel Discussion – YouTube