Azure Update Management can help you schedule applying patches to your servers, whether they be Windows or Linux servers. It can be used on servers that are hosted in Azure and it can also be used on servers not hosted on Azure.
In this video I take you through the process of using Azure Update Management to patch non Azure servers. In this example I am patching servers that are running within AWS.
Connect with me here:
– Subscribe: https://youtube.com/c/techielass
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/_techielass
– GitHub: https://github.com/weeyin83
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/techielass
– Website: https://www.techielass.com
Boya BY-M1 lavalier microphone: https://amzn.to/2KTrjtj
Rode NT USB Microphone: https://amzn.to/3bZWmPW
Logitech C920 Webcam: https://amzn.to/39UqgE6
Samsung S20: https://amzn.to/2W5QI8A
Jabra Evolve 2 85: https://amzn.to/3fDip1j
Jabra Elite 75t: https://amzn.to/2X8Y90u
Some of the links above are affiliate links, and I earn a small commission if you use them, thank you for supporting me.
More About This Author
- #Azure2020.11.23Rebuilding my Laptop
- YouTube2020.11.20Weekly Update #66 – Catching up with the news – YouTube
- YouTube2020.11.18Photoshop Tip – Select Subject in Photograph – YouTube