Tooltip on Search for Entity records in Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides various settings to be configured as per the different business requirements, which provides us with a better UI interface along with various configuration settings.
Previously only a search button was available for the users to search the records.
In this blog, we will have a look at how when you filter by keyword, you can search quickly using the attributes.
As per New UI for Dynamic 365 “Tooltip on search” is provided which contains Attribute names. Using these Attributes, the user can search the data quickly.
Let us have a look-
- Let’s Assume a scenario in which the user wants to quickly find the account name or Account Number and be able to quickly search records by account name or Account number. Also, the tooltip on search will help the user to identify other attributes on which they can filter the data.
Please refer below screenshots for the same.
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE2023.03.21Microsoft Release 2023 Wave 1: Form creation and management in Real-Time Marketing – Part 2
- Dyn365CE2023.03.02Get Entity Colors in PowerApps Component Framework
- Dyn365CE2023.03.01Enhanced UI for improved New User Experience while using Power Apps
- Dyn365CE2023.02.27Schedule and Post Content on Social Media using Dynamics 365 Marketing