Neil and Dermot introduce the Scrum framework’s events, roles, deliverables and the Scrum theory.
• Sprints, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective events
• Product Owner, Scrum Master and Development Team roles
• Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and Product Increment deliverables
• Empirical process control, and the pillars and principles of the Scrum theory
Download the Scrum Terms cheat sheet to go along with this episode for a handy guide to all the Scrum terms you’ll hear in this show.
More About This Author
- Podcasts2021.09.16Business Transformation with Microsoft Business Apps with Lipi Sarkar
- Podcasts2021.09.13Mastering Dynamics 365 Requirements in Azure DevOps with Dani Kahil
- Podcasts2021.09.03How to Design Forms for Amazing User Experiences with Mary Ann Castro
- Podcasts2021.08.24Hello, My Sweet Chatbot 🥰 with Dian Taylor