#78. Join me with CJ Brooks, a Fundraising and Engagement Architect at Mission CRM as we talk about how Mission CRM closed the doors on their consulting practice to focus on building the Mission CRM fundraising and engagement application for nonprofit organizations.
Make sure you stick around until the end of this episode to find out how you can get access to the bonus episode with Neil Benson and CJ Brooks extended interview.
Our discussion covers:
• How Mission CRM took a step back and pivoted to create an application.
• How Mission CRM adapted to Microsoft’s not for profit accelerator soon after the release of their not for profit products.
• Striking the balance between agile software development and well structure dev ops.
If you’d like to hear that bonus extended interview, please make sure you subscribe to the Amazing Apps show in your podcast player and set it to download new episodes automatically.
CJ Brooks on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/cj-brooks-missioncrm/)
MISSION CRM on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/missioncrm/)
MISSION website (https://missioncrm.ca/)
Demo: Dynamics 365 Fundraising & Engagement (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm672pmPE_k)
Support the show (https://buymeacoffee.com/amazingapps)
MY ONLINE COURSES
🚀 Agile Foundations for Microsoft Business Apps (https://customery.com/foundations)
🏉 Scrum for Microsoft Business Apps (https://customery.com/scrum)
📐 Estimating Business Apps (https://customery.com/estimating)
Keep experimenting 🧪
More About This Author
- YouTube21 January 2024When to Use Scrum for Microsoft Business Apps – YouTube
- YouTube21 January 2024Amazing Apps Show Trailer – YouTube
- YouTube21 January 202415 Industry Leaders Share Their Business Apps Career Advice – YouTube
- YouTube21 January 2024Estimating Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Applications – YouTube