If you’re on your way to becoming a certified Functional Consultant for the Power Platform and come from the glorious Model Driven tribe, we’ve got your covered: If you know your way around Dataverse, Model Driven Apps, Business Rules but need a hand with Canvas Apps and Power Automate and those sorts of things, the speakers will teach you everything you need to know to ace the PL-200 exam.
They will focus on the Power Automate and Power Apps.
What you will know after this session:
- How to work with Canvas apps, including offline capabilities, the App Checker results and how to test, monitor and share apps
- How to create Cloud Flows, interpret the Flow Checker results and include dynamic content and expressions.
- How to create and manage desktop flows
Notes and comments
More About This Author
- YouTube2022.06.28Terho Antila – Power Apps co-authoring feature & how does it change the game for canvas makers! – YouTube
- YouTube2022.06.28Scottish Summit 2022 – Alaa Bitar – Power Platform Dev Cycle with Azure DevOps – YouTube
- YouTube2022.06.28Scottish Summit 2022 – Hannes Lagler-Gruener – Azure VWan the future for your WAN – YouTube
- YouTube2022.06.28Marijn Somers – How to organize the right Teams meetings: Practical scenario’s and implementations – YouTube