Ribbon Workbench Smart Buttons have two parts:
- Smart Button Manifest – the manifest file included in the smart button solution that defines the templates that are picked up by the Ribbon…
Continue Reading Develop1’s Article on their blog
Develop 1 Limited Blog – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solutions – As a follow-on to my last post on adding custom page dialogs to model-driven forms, in this post, I show how to use the smart button library with commanding v2 buttons.
Blog Syndicated with Develop1’s Permission
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE2021.12.01Watch out for PCF (code-components) sort silently failing
- YouTube2021.11.16First look at Quick ‘n’ Easy Power BI inside Power Apps – YouTube
- Dyn365CE2021.11.09'ComponentFramework' is not defined – eslint with pac pcf init
- Dyn365CE2021.11.08Modernized Business Units – perhaps finishing off something that was always meant to be!