In this Photoshop tutorial, you will learn how to use the feature within Photoshop which is “Select Subject”
The Select Subject feature is powered by Adobe Sensei and helps to find and identify prominent objects in an image with just one click.
This tool is great for beginners and also a great time saver or starting point for advanced users.
Connect with me here:
– Subscribe: https://youtube.com/c/techielass
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/_techielass
– GitHub: https://github.com/weeyin83
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/techielass
– Website: https://www.techielass.com
Boya BY-M1 lavalier microphone: https://amzn.to/2KTrjtj
Rode NT USB Microphone: https://amzn.to/3bZWmPW
Logitech C920 Webcam: https://amzn.to/39UqgE6
Samsung S20: https://amzn.to/2W5QI8A
Jabra Evolve 2 85: https://amzn.to/3fDip1j
Jabra Elite 75t: https://amzn.to/2X8Y90u
Some of the links above are affiliate links, and I earn a small commission if you use them, thank you for supporting me.