I’m going to try and do these wee informal journal videos every two weeks. They will be rough edits providing a quick overview of what I’ve been doing to enhance and develop my mental and physical health while learning new skills.
Recently (amongst other things), I’ve continued to learn from Mark Smith’s 90 Day Mentoring Challenge, Dug deeper into Scrum using Neil Benson’s Scrum for Dynamics course and worked with D365 for Field Sevice mobile apps with a wee canvas app thrown in for good measure.
Useful links on topics discussed in this journal are as follows –
- Mark Smiths (NZ365Guy) 90 Day Mentoring Challenge: https://www.nz365guy.com/microsoft-business-applications-90-day-mentoring-challenge/
Linchpin: Are You Indispensable?: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00371V91S/
- OptimMind Hypnotherapy Glasgow: http://optimindmethod.com/
Scrum for Dynamics: https://www.customery.com/
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE2021.09.03Deploying and Deleting Unmanaged Solutions – Safer Deployments 002
- YouTube2021.08.26Moving Unmanaged Components Between Dataverse Environments. Our Most Basic Deployment? – YouTube
- Dyn365CE2021.08.24What are Solutions? – Safer Deployments 001
- YouTube2021.08.17What are Solutions in Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365? – YouTube