"OMG, I love your new system. It's so easy to use!" with Bruce Sithole, 365 Mechanix
#102. Bruce Sithole's team at 265 Mechanix built a Power Portal application for a business to business lender that earned some serious kudos for his customer. Find out how in this episode of Amazing Applications.
We also cover:
- Starting your own Microsoft partner business
- What is takes to achieve FastTrack Recognized Solution Architect
- Which is better: FTRSA award or MVP award?
- Building amazing…
Continue Reading Neil Benson and Bruce Sithole’s Article on their blog
00:00:00] Neil Benson: “Oh, my goodness. I love your new system. It’s so easy to use and pre-populates nearly everything. I wish all the lenders systems were like this.” How would you like your customers to get feedback like that from your Power Portals applications? This is Amazing Applications. Welcome back.
Blog Syndicated with Neil Benson and Bruce Sithole’s Permission
More About This Author
- Podcasts2021.09.29"OMG, I love your new system. It's so easy to use!" with Bruce Sithole, 365 Mechanix
- YouTube2021.09.23How can Microsoft partners PRICE Scrum projects to build Dynamics 365 or Power Platform apps? – YouTube
- Podcasts2021.09.16Business Transformation with Microsoft Business Apps with Lipi Sarkar
- Podcasts2021.09.13Mastering Dynamics 365 Requirements in Azure DevOps with Dani Kahil