"OMG, I love your new system. It's so easy to use!" with Bruce Sithole, 365 Mechanix
#102. Bruce Sithole's team at 265 Mechanix built a Power Portal application for a business to business lender that earned some serious kudos for his customer. Find out how in this episode of Amazing Applications.
We also cover:
- Starting your own Microsoft partner business
- What is takes to achieve FastTrack Recognized Solution Architect
- Which is better: FTRSA award or MVP award?
- Building amazing…
Continue Reading Neil Benson and Bruce Sithole’s Article on their blog
00:00:00] Neil Benson: “Oh, my goodness. I love your new system. It’s so easy to use and pre-populates nearly everything. I wish all the lenders systems were like this.” How would you like your customers to get feedback like that from your Power Portals applications? This is Amazing Applications. Welcome back.
Blog Syndicated with Neil Benson and Bruce Sithole’s Permission
More About This Author
- YouTube2022.01.06Can you combine Product Owner-Scrum Master or Product Owner-Developer roles in a Business Apps team? – YouTube
- Podcasts2022.01.04Behind the scenes of Amazing Applications
- YouTube2021.12.23Should Microsoft partners include customer developers in their teams? – YouTube
- Podcasts2021.12.07Product Backlog Refinement: Who's Involved? (And Why!)