Microsoft Power Apps Left Navigation pane has a new look!!!
Microsoft Power Apps Left Navigation has a new look as a preview feature.
Follow the below steps to see the latest left navigation in the Microsoft Power Apps.
- Click on the below article link and create a Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome Profile.
- Click on the below article link to create Power Apps 30 days Trial Version.
Use your existing Power Apps Credentials.
Step 1: Copy and Paste the below link in the new browser Profile Tab and login to Power Apps Maker Portal (Preview) with your credentials.
Step 2: Click on Discover all.
Click on More and Click on Discover all.
Discover menu item can be seen in the left navigation in the Power Apps and you can Pin it, if required.
Also, the new Layout for Apps, Tables, Flows, Chatbots, AI models, Solutions, Cards, Data…
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE30 November 2023How to Enable the Preferred Solution (Preview feature) in Dataverse?
- Dyn365CE31 October 2023[Issue Resolved] Subcomponent cannot be added to the solution because the root component Template is missing in Dataverse
- Dyn365CE24 October 2023How to Turn Off the Modern Look in the Model Driven Apps?