Microsoft Power Apps Left Navigation pane has a new look!!!
Microsoft Power Apps Left Navigation has a new look as a preview feature.
Follow the below steps to see the latest left navigation in the Microsoft Power Apps.
- Click on the below article link and create a Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome Profile.
- Click on the below article link to create Power Apps 30 days Trial Version.
Create Microsoft Power Apps 30 days Online Trial Version
Use your existing Power Apps Credentials.
Step 1: Copy and Paste the below link in the new browser Profile Tab and login to Power Apps Maker Portal (Preview) with your credentials.
Step 2: Click on Discover all.
Click on More and Click on Discover all.
Discover menu item can be seen in the left navigation in the Power Apps and you can Pin it, if required.
Also, the new Layout for Apps, Tables, Flows, Chatbots, AI models, Solutions, Cards, Data…
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE2023.03.17Microsoft Power Platform URLs and IP address ranges
- Dyn365CE2023.03.13Free Practice Assessments for Microsoft Certifications
- Dyn365CE2023.03.13How to Create Dynamics 365 Marketing 30 Days Trial Version Online?
- Dyn365CE2023.03.11Not be able to see Dynamic Content and Expression Pop-up in Power Automate?