Matt Wittemann on the MVP Show
Full Show Notes: https://www.nz365guy.com/29
In This Episode
• Art history and early career
• All you need to know about North Carolina
• Transiting from Design to Dynamics
• How you became an MVP in the early days – a history lesson
• Key contributions on the MVP Journey
• Authorship and how to open doors
• Setting goals and business journeys
• Business Applications MVP’s
Mr. Wittemann is a thirteen-time recipient of the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) award for Dynamics 365/CRM. As a Summa Cum Laude graduate of the University of North Carolina (Charlotte), Mr. Wittemann began his career as a web technologist with a focus on digital marketing and corporate communications. He has been working with Microsoft CRM since 2003 as a solution architect, developer, consultant and practice leader.
In 2005 Microsoft recognized one of his first CRM projects with a national award for solution excellence, and in 2006 he received his first MVP award, primarily for his widely-read blog and contributions to the nascent Microsoft CRM community. Since that time his writings on CRM have been published in numerous periodicals and websites, and he has spoken internationally about using Dynamics CRM to support effective marketing processes. He is also the author of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Administration Bible (Wiley, 2011).
In 2011, Mr. Wittemann joined ClickDimensions, a startup ISV for Dynamics CRM, as Chief Customer Officer, overseeing the customer and operations teams with responsibility for ensuring customer success from onboarding through training, certification, product planning, community development, and technical support. With ClickDimensions’ emergence as the global leader in marketing automation for Dynamics CRM, Mr. Wittemann took on the role of Senior Director, Pre-Sales Consulting, with a focus on partner enablement and advisory services.
Books Resources Albums Mentioned
• BEEN Travel App – https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/been/id680148327?mt=8
• Microsoft Dynamics 2011 Administration Bible – https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Dynamics-2011-Administration-Bible/dp/0470568143
• Special Edition Microsoft CRM – https://www.amazon.com/Special-Using-Microsoft-Laura-Brown/dp/0789728826
The Happiness of Larry by radiotimes (c) copyright 2012 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial (3.0) license
More About This Author
- Podcasts2 October 2023Unveiling the Future of AI and Low-Code: A Deep Dive with Andrew Gaskins
- YouTube30 September 2023Tchesco Ayih’s Inspiring Journey: From Computer Repair to MVP in Ghana and Bolstering Tech – YouTube
- Podcasts27 September 2023Tchesco Ayih's Inspiring Journey: From Computer Repair to MVP in Ghana and Bolstering Tech Communities
- YouTube25 September 2023Diving Deep into PowerApps and PowerFX: A Journey with Microsoft’s Joris de Gruyter – YouTube