Mastering Dynamics 365 Requirements in Azure DevOps with Dani Kahil
#100. Are you looking for better ways to manage your Dynamics 365 and Power Platfom requirements in Azure DevOps? Join me and Dani Kahil as we explore what it takes to master your requirements.
- Why use Azure DevOps to manage requirements?
- Structuring requirements into epics, features and user stories
- Using a definition of ready to manage your backlog
- Is requirements approval an anti-pattern?
Continue Reading Neil Benson and Dani Kahil’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Neil Benson and Dani Kahil’s Permission
More About This Author
- Podcasts2022.01.24Enterprise CRM with scaled Scrum at RACQ
- YouTube2022.01.06Can you combine Product Owner-Scrum Master or Product Owner-Developer roles in a Business Apps team? – YouTube
- Podcasts2022.01.04Behind the scenes of Amazing Applications
- YouTube2021.12.23Should Microsoft partners include customer developers in their teams? – YouTube