I'm Beginning to Hate Scrum
Remy is starting to hate Scrum. He thinks we should use Kanban. And get rid of Product Owners.
It's a shame, then, that Remy doesn't understand Scrum. And doesn't want to understand Scrum.
Don't be like Remy.
- Kanban Guide on Kanban University
- Professional Scrum with Kanban training from Scrum.org
Continue Reading Neil Benson’s Article on their blog
I’m Beginning to Hate Scrum
“I am beginning to hate Scrum” That was the opening line in a LinkedIn post from someone in our Microsoft business apps community. And I’m going to spend the rest of this episode tearing down his posts because I don’t think he’s got a clue what he’s talking about.
Blog Syndicated with Neil Benson’s Permission
More About This Author
- Podcasts2023.05.19Navigating the role of an architect in a Dynamics 365 Scrum team with Allan de Castro
- YouTube2023.04.21How I run experiments to build better Microsoft Business Apps – Amazing Apps – YouTube
- Podcasts2023.04.20Running experiments to build Dynamics 365 and Power Platform apps
- Podcasts2023.03.29Agile Testing for Dynamics 365 with Emma Beckett