How to use optional parameters of Dataverse Search in Power Automate Flow?
As demonstrated in our previous blog, we can use the Dataverse search in Power Automate Flow comfortably. In this blog, we will have a look at how the optional parameters are used to limit the search as per our requirements. So, let’s dive in without further ado.
To quickly revise everything that we have discussed in the previous blog, below is an example to use the search API to find all the entities which have “Jim” somewhere in their indexed fields.
Now, the successful response will consist mainly of three things –
- An array of all the matching records. By default, 50 rows are returned but can be changed from 1 to 100 using the Top
- Total Record Count
- Returns the total number of matching records if the parameter is set to true. By default, will always be false and return -1.
- The results of the facet parameter i.e. additional filtering on the received search results.
It will look like this –
pre class=”lang:css gutter:true…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE2023.03.21Microsoft Release 2023 Wave 1: Form creation and management in Real-Time Marketing – Part 2
- Dyn365CE2023.03.02Get Entity Colors in PowerApps Component Framework
- Dyn365CE2023.03.01Enhanced UI for improved New User Experience while using Power Apps
- Dyn365CE2023.02.27Schedule and Post Content on Social Media using Dynamics 365 Marketing