By default, whenever you create an Application User, the Name of the Application User is set automatically based on Registration App Name and there is a feature available in Dynamics 365 CE online to sync the Registration App Name to Application Username or update the App name in AAD and sync back the Application username to Dynamics 365 CE.
Follow the below steps to do the same.
Follow the below articles and create a Registration App in Azure Active Directory and create an Application User in Dynamics 365 CE Online.
- How to Register an App in Azure Active Directory for Dynamics 365 CE Online?
- How to create an Application user in Dynamics 365 CE Online?
If you already have done the above 2 Pre-requisites earlier, then go to Step 1.
Step 1: Login to Power Platform Admin Center (PPAC) with your credentials.
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE2022.08.03Error: PerfWatson2.exe issue while installing SQL Server Integration Services Projects in Visual Studio
- Dyn365CE2022.07.28How to install the Older Versions of Visual Studio?
- Dyn365CE2022.07.24Dual-Write: Warning while linking Dataverse Environment
- Dyn365CE2022.07.17How to check the access on the Model Driven Apps for a User in Dynamics 365 CE online?