Follow the below steps to Register the Service Endpoint in the Dataverse Plugin Registration Tool.
- Click on this link to create Dynamics 365 30 days Trial version.
- Click on this link to download the latest Plugin Registration Tool.
- Click on this link and Create Azure Service Bus and the Queue.
Step 1: Open the Plugin Registration Tool.
Step 2: Click on CREATE NEW CONNECTION.
Step 3: Provide the Login user Credentials.
Plugin Registration Tool is connected and retrieving the Messages from the required Environment.
Plugin Registration Tool loaded the required Environment’s Registered Plugins & Customer Workflow Activities.
Step 4: Click on the Register and Click on Register New Service Endpoint.
Step 5: Select the option Let’s Start with the connection string from the Azure Service Bus Portal…
Step 6: Copy and Paste the Primary Connection String of the Azure Service Bus Queue, that you have…
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE22 September 2023How to show the Power Automate complete Expressions?
- Dyn365CE18 September 2023Dataverse Error: Cannot start the requested operation [EntityCustomization] because there is another [PublishAll] running at this moment.
- Dyn365CE13 September 2023Power Automate Error: You should specify a contact or account.
- Dyn365CE13 September 2023How to Download Dynamics CE Developer Tools using Power Platform Tools in Visual Studio Code?