Today i am going to show how to enable settings for create new records and activities using Unified Interface forms instead of quick view forms on Mobile App Model Driven App –
Let’s get’s started.
Normally we have quick create form on Mobile App of Model Driven App like on Accounts, Contacts etc.. on Model Driven App to create record quickly with minimum fields on the quick create form.
So without using the quick create form use the Unified Interface forms.
How do we do that ?
Head over to the PPAC
1. Login into PPAC
2. Select the environment you want to enable this feature.
3. Click on Settings > Products > Features:
4. Create new records and activities using Unified Interface forms instead of the Mobile application Turn “ON”
Allows the mobile app to use Unified Interface forms for creating records and activities.
5. Disable the option to quick create new records and activities in the Mobile application: You can turn off the quick create functionality in the mobile app….
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE2023.05.29Billing Preview on Power Platform Admin Center
- Dyn365CE2023.05.28How to configure Tenant Settings on Power Platform Admin Center
- Dyn365CE2023.05.27Hide system view settings from Power Platform Admin Center for Model Driven Apps Dynamics 365
- Dyn365CE2023.05.26How to set the time zone you are in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Model Driven Apps