By default, all the changes that Makers made in an unmanaged solution, will be stored in the solution named Common Data Services Default Solution / Default Solution. In general, the best approach is to create a New Solution and Make the changes to an existing components or create some components after creating a solution with the required publisher.
Using this Preferred solution (Preview feature), whatever components that Makers create outside of any solution can be moved automatically to the required Preferred solution and can export this preferred solution and import it to other Microsoft Dataverse environments.
In this article, will explain step by step process to enable this Preferred Solution feature.
- Click on the below article link and create a Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome Profile.
- Click on the below article link to create Power Apps Trial 30 days or if you have already have an…
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE1 March 2024How to Enable the SQL Server stored procedures (preview) feature in the Power Apps?
- Dyn365CE29 February 2024Unable to see “Enable Managed Environments” button?
- Dyn365CE27 February 2024How to get the Client Version of the Model Driven Apps?
- Dyn365CE26 February 2024How to get Microsoft 365 E3 Trial for 30 days?