How to Create a New Dataverse Environment from Power Apps Maker Portal (Preview)?
Earlier we used to create a new Environment from Power Apps Admin Portal and now Microsoft has released a new Preview feature to create the Environment (Developer) from the Power Apps Maker Portal also in just 2 simple clicks.
Power Apps Developer environment comes with premium capabilities, without any additional cost. Developer environment is great place for you to build and run the apps with Dataverse in your own personal space, without restriction and then eventually share and deploy to production environments.
Follow the below steps for creating the Developer Environment from Power Apps Maker Portal.
- Click on the below article link and create a Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome Profile.
- Click on the below article link and follow till Step 18.
Step 1: Copy and Paste the below link in the New Browser Profile and login Power Apps…
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE2023.03.29How to Deploy Enterprise Applications in the new Dataverse Environment?
- Dyn365CE2023.03.24What is Preview, Experimental and Retired features in Canvas Apps?
- Dyn365CE2023.03.23How to Enable the New Power Fx Formula Bar in Power Apps Studio?
- Dyn365CE2023.03.17Microsoft Power Platform URLs and IP address ranges