Kindly refer the previous post, here we will be adding style to the component created in the post.
Let us continue with our previous sample component and try adding style to it.
- Open ControlManfiest.Input.xml and specify the CSS file to be referred.
- Uncomment the CSS tag in the manifest and create a new folder named CSS and place the CSS file there.
- Edit the…
Continue Reading Nishant Rana’s Article on their blog
Blog Syndicated with Nishant Rana’s Permission
More About This Author
- #Dyn365CE2019.06.07Getting FormContext in Power Apps Custom Component framework–Gotchas! – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- #Dyn365CE2019.06.06How to – Add Style to Custom Component in PowerApps Component Framework – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- #Dyn365CE2019.06.06Step by Step – Create a very simple PowerApps Custom Component to show the GUID of the record – Nishant Rana’s Weblog
- #Dyn365CE2019.06.02TypeScript Language Quick Reference – Nishant Rana’s Weblog