“Session Agenda :
- WHY ❓ organization need implement governance for Teams
I will present the fact and the current situation : over growth of Teams creation, uncontrol and no respect for organization policies by default.
I will also present the “”new”” situation because Teams is now present since more than 3 years many organizations are facing a double governance need : first about the new teams creation but also a second more complicated to address about all the current and already existing Teams.
HOW TO 🎓 govern and the main milestones
I will present a method with pattern / framework build on 3 simple steps.
I will also discribe the different aspect of those 3 steps, what are the key points and what not to miss and avoid the errors sharing feedbacks about different implementation i did in different organizations.
DEMO 💡 of a Power Platform solution 100% based on Office 365 fully integrated within Teams ! 🚀
I will present a solution to adresse the global need for Teams governance showing how it can works closely within teams
I will also present the need to implement this kind of solution (licences needed and recommendation)
workloads included in demo : PowerApps, Teams, Flow/Automate, SharePoint, Graph”
More About This Author
- YouTube2021.07.09Scottish Summit YouTube Promo – YouTube
- YouTube2021.04.05Natraj Yegnaraman – Becoming an Action hero with GitHub and Power Platform – YouTube
- YouTube2021.04.05EE Lane Yu – Tips to Build Inclusive Canvas Power Apps – YouTube
- YouTube2021.03.31Wriju Ghosh – Web Developers Journey to Cloud – YouTube