You can download the Flow from here – https://link.freefall365.com/cognitiveservicesfiles.
This is video two of in a four video series where I demonstrate how to use Power Automate to transcribe audio files using Azure Cognitive Services Batch Transcription feature and my thought process through learning about the steps involved.
Part 2: Creating the Transcription Request
This part covers –
– How I used the HTTP Request action in Power Automate to create a Batch processing request in Azure Speech to Text service
– What URI to use
– How to authenticate with Azure cognitive services
– What I used for the body of the request
– What valuable information we get back from the request and how to analyse the output of the action in Power Automate
More About This Author
- Dyn365CE2021.09.03Deploying and Deleting Unmanaged Solutions – Safer Deployments 002
- YouTube2021.08.26Moving Unmanaged Components Between Dataverse Environments. Our Most Basic Deployment? – YouTube
- Dyn365CE2021.08.24What are Solutions? – Safer Deployments 001
- YouTube2021.08.17What are Solutions in Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365? – YouTube