You can download the Flow from here – https://link.freefall365.com/cognitiveservicesfiles.
This is video two of in a four video series where I demonstrate how to use Power Automate to transcribe audio files using Azure Cognitive Services Batch Transcription feature and my thought process through learning about the steps involved.
Part 2: Creating the Transcription Request
This part covers –
– How I used the HTTP Request action in Power Automate to create a Batch processing request in Azure Speech to Text service
– What URI to use
– How to authenticate with Azure cognitive services
– What I used for the body of the request
– What valuable information we get back from the request and how to analyse the output of the action in Power Automate
More About This Author
- YouTube2020.01.15Thanks for the Lego Neil – YouTube
- YouTube2020.01.14Canvas Apps: Checking Form Mode Form.Mode and Select Functions – YouTube
- YouTube2020.01.09Checking the Transcription Status: Azure Cognitive Services Batch Transcription with Power Automate – YouTube
- YouTube2020.01.09The Prerequisites: Azure Cognitive Services Batch Transcription with Power Automate – YouTube