Co-authoring feature in Model-Driven Apps (Preview)
Collaboration is the key to success for any business. Microsoft has been working on having enticing and innovative collaboration ideas for a long time. As a result, using the power to collaborate uniquely, one can grow together and can build a strong connection with others. The same power of collaboration is needed in any app development. For example, for developing an app we need multiple developers with different expertise, experience, and strengths. Here, a collaboration of the developers is vital, or else the app will not be developed properly. Many times, we need to re-work things to avoid any conflict. We must know who is working on which component on another side to make sure the work will not be overridden or done twice.
Considering the above, Microsoft has already provided such features in a few apps as showcased below-
- Users can collaborate effectively using built-in Microsoft Teams Chat. For more details, refer to our previous blog.
- Users can collaborate using…
More About This Author
Inogic is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 ISV since 10+ years. Its flagship product Maplytics™ is a market leading certified (CfMD) geo-analytical mapping app. Maplytics empowers Dynamics CRM users across industries with the power of geographical data visualization, route optimization and along the route search with turn-by-turn directions, appointment planner, locational search by radius and shapes with drill-down filters and color-coded pushpins, heat maps, shape layers & territory management.
Inogic is renowned for its high quality and low-cost offshore development services and productivity apps like InoLink: QuickBooks + Dynamics CRM, User Adoption Monitor, Attach2Dynamics, Alerts4Dynamics Click2Export, Click2Clone, Kanban Board, SharePoint Security Sync, Lead Automation & Distribution, Map My Relationships, Auto Tax Calculator, Subscription and Recurring Billing and Marketing4Dynamics.
- Dyn365CE2 December 2023Season 2: Dynamics 365 CRM Apps Webinar Marathon – Boost Productivity this Holiday Season!
- Dyn365CE1 December 2023Manage Dynamics CRM records along with their associated activities on the same page using Focused view – Part 2
- Dyn365CE30 November 2023From Data to Action: Making Informed Decisions that Drive Results
- Dyn365CE29 November 2023Copilot and Power Platform: Highlights from Microsoft Ignite 2023 and What They Mean for You!