Hack4Good MBAS EMEA Results – YouTube
?The results are in for #Hack4GoodMBAS EMEA!? Big shout out to all EMEA teams and fellow judges Ana Demeny Ben Vollmer. Special thanks to the EMEA organisers Chris…
?The results are in for #Hack4GoodMBAS EMEA!? Big shout out to all EMEA teams and fellow judges Ana Demeny Ben Vollmer. Special thanks to the EMEA organisers Chris…
Who’s behind door 21 in the MVP Advent Calendar? source
This video caused quite the discussion on LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/posts/scottdurow_javascript-powerapps-lowcode-activity-6581589957582868480-brlg Code is here – https://github.com/scottdurow/Canvas-App-Samples/tree/master/PCF/pcfjs What do you think? If you can’t do it in low-code in a CanvasApp…
What is a Polymorphic relationship? What are the limitations in Canvas Apps? How do Armadillos speak? These questions and more answered in this episode. Canvas Apps Support –…
Does Flow replace BizTalk. What is the relationship between Flow and Logic Apps. What has Steve Ballmer got to do with anything? All these questions and more answered…
In this episode, I chat to the lovely Magan Walker about her latest Hollywood movie, the future of Microsoft Portals and Forms Pro. She also gives us some…
I’ve been asked about how the Common Data Service is connected to Model and Canvas Apps. In this episode, I run through how the connectors work with CDS…
So we have Canvas Apps AND Model-Driven Apps? Why do we have two types of Apps? Join me in this 3rd episode of Power Platform UnPacked where I’ll…
In this episode, I talk to Sara Lagerquist about low code – no code! https://www.linkedin.com/in/saralagerquist/ https://twitter.com/lagerquistsara She works for CRM-Konsulterna – https://www.crmkonsulterna.se/ Check out her blog at https://saralagerquist.com/…
Sit back and let me tell you a little story in this first episode of Power Platform Unpacked! source
We use cookies to improve your experience on this site. By continuing to browse, you agree to our use of cookies.

