Custom Lead Qualification in Dynamics 365
So, I just sold you. And this is crazy. But here’s my order. So qualify me maybe? Dynamics 365 Sales has a lot of cool CRM features and...
So, I just sold you. And this is crazy. But here’s my order. So qualify me maybe? Dynamics 365 Sales has a lot of cool CRM features and...
Have you been experimenting with Copilot Studio but want to diversify your messaging journey? Ever considered what ways you can format...
Imagine an agent that understands you. Your flow of work, the context you need to do your job faster. Or, just get to an answer faster....
Building Copilot Studio agents is awesome. Of course, to fully serve their purpose, they need to meet their end users in their flow of...
Agents, agents, agents. It is the latest technology to widen our business applications’ impact. But without being integrated into the...
Oops, I did it again…How many times have you been working on a table form or its Business Process Flow thinking a Business Rule will do...
Like a modern Alice in Power Platform Wonderland, I decided to explore a few different aspects of sending emails through Power Automate...
In a previous blog post , I showed you how to impose sentence casing in your Dynamics 365 instance/ Model-Driven App through a Power...
Automation, we all think about it. Especially in this unprecedented era of Generative AI advances. When it comes to creating elegant user...
As part of the inaugural Microsoft Community call on Dynamics 365, I decided to create a Fantastic Beasts themed Copilot for Sales demo....
We use cookies to improve your experience on this site. By continuing to browse, you agree to our use of cookies.

