Advanced Estimating Q&A
126. Thanks for all your questions about estimating business applications. In this episode, I tackle four tricky situations when it comes to estimating Dynamics 365 and Power Platform applications.
- Should we re-estimate items in our backlog after we’re done because they were easier or harder than originally expected? — Tanika
- If we don’t complete a story by the end of the sprint, should we…
Continue Reading ‘s Article on their blog
Neil Benson: [00:00:00] Remember, tracking velocity is for the scrum team’s benefit. If your annual performance bonus is tied to your velocity, stop what you’re doing. Thanks for playing. Try harder at Scrum next time. Welcome to Amazing Applications episode 126. I’m your host Neil Benson. Welcome back to another episode of Amazing Applications.
Blog Syndicated with ‘s Permission
More About This Author
- YouTube2022.09.28Why Estimate Power Platform or Dynamics 365 Apps At All? – YouTube
- Podcasts2022.09.27Estimating Requirements for Your Microsoft Business App
- Podcasts2022.09.14Using Story Points to Estimate Power Platform and Dynamics 365 Apps
- Podcasts2022.08.25127 Why Estimate Business Apps At All?