** Top 5 reasons to learn Microservices? **
Reason 1: Follow Single SRP Principle
– Microservice is a small unit that has only one responsibility or single logic which solve a specific problem like Authentication, Order Management.
Reason 2: Highly Independent
– Microservices are helpful to create highly independent services which persist its data itself. This is a need of enterprise-grade application like Netflix, Amazon.
Reason 3: Highly Scalable and Automated
– Microservices are designed for high scalability and automation where you can provide the frequent releases of your software components without impacting others.
Reason 4: Platform Independent
– Microservices are platform-independent, all services don’t need to share the same technology stack, libraries, or frameworks.
Reason 5: High Paying Job
– Microservices app developer got a high salary as compared to the monolithic app developer. Microservices architecture is used by top companies in the world like Netflix, PayPal, Twitter, Amazon etc.
More About This Author
- YouTube2021.12.02How to Become AWS Certified? – YouTube
- YouTube2021.11.25What’s New in .NET 6 and C# 10? | .NET 6 New Features | C# 10 New Features | DotNetTricks – YouTube
- YouTube2021.11.12Xamarin Forms Essentials Tutorial | Hands-On: XF Navigation | DotNetTricks – YouTube
- YouTube2021.11.11Xamarin Forms Navigation | Hands-On: XF Navigation | Xamarin Forms Tutorial | Dot Net Tricks – YouTube